Welcome to the BOPA Membership Page
We have some essential information to give you and questions we must ask before we can process onto the next step. It won’t take long!
“BOPA”, the British Oncology Pharmacy Association, collect and process your personal information to administer your annual BOPA membership. You will receive a reminder email for renewal of your membership before your membership expires.
OPEN Health Medical Communications is a trading name of Open Health Communications LLP and are a communications, market access, meetings and events company who act on behalf of “BOPA”, the British Oncology Pharmacy Association for the management of your membership.
The registration is managed by the BOPA website which is hosted by Rouge Media. OPEN Health Medical Communications have access to this website to enable them to effectively manage the membership on behalf of BOPA.
- We keep to a minimum the information we hold about you
- We use a limited amount of Cookies to help us manage your membership
- We delete your data when it is no longer needed for these things
- We do not give your information to third parties we have not informed you of
- You have lots of privacy rights
- We take security seriously
- We do not record calls
- We are happy to chat to you about how we process and protect your data
Terms and Conditions
- Please click here for the Membership Terms and Conditions
- Please click here for the Website Terms and Conditions
You are registering for an annual subscription to BOPA under a group membership for the year. The cost is dependent on the number of members joining under your group. An invoice will be emailed to you within 72 hours. Please note you will not have access to the website until the invoice has been paid and cleared.
15 to 99 members (seats) at £50 each
100+ members at £35 each
* Denotes required field