You have lots of rights in respect of our processing of your personal data. The relevant rights are:
- Request a copy of your personal data and information about our processing of it
- Request that we delete information on you if we do not need to hold it
- Request that we correct any personal data that we hold on you
- Request that we stop processing your data, although we can still hold it
- Request that we move your data to another organisation’s IT system electronically
- To withdraw any consents you have given us to process your data
If you want to exercise any of these rights, including withdrawing consent, please just contact us at BOPA@openhealthgroup.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority — you probably want the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you want to talk to us about privacy, please contact us by email on BOPA@openhealthgroup.com.