Explore our four membership options and benefits below
Individual PAID member
Enjoy the free benefits, plus:
- Access to the full eLearning modules
- Discounted rates for BOPA events including the BOPA symposium
- Full access to peer support through the BOPA Community
- Contribute to the Resources library
- Full access to the documents within the Resources library
- Access to view abstracts from previous BOPA symposia
- Access to video clips and presentations from previous symposia
- Opportunity to contribute to BOPA consultations
- Opportunity to join one of the BOPA subcommittees or the executive committee
- Use of mBOPA post nominal after your name
- Pharmacy Technicians can benefit from reduced membership fees.
- ISOPP pharmacist members can benefit from 10% off membership fees for both ISOPP and BOPA from 1st April 2023: ISOPP website.
- POP members can benefit from reduced membership fees.
- To find out more please contact [email protected].
- Please note once paid, refunds cannot be given. Please ensure that you have your discount code at the point of payment before proceeding.
Enjoy the free benefits, plus:
- Team co-coordinator to enjoy individual membership benefits
- 12 additional people to have full individual access to the BOPA website
- Reduced exhibition and registration rates at the BOPA Symposium
- Sponsorship opportunities at meetings throughout the year
- Use of the BOPA mailing list three times a year (Please refer to the Terms of Reference)
- The opportunity to display your corporate logo BOPA website (with a direct link to the page of your choice)
- Manage your group membership online
- Post job vacancies on the BOPA job forum
- Post on the main BOPA forum (no adverts) within your own company’s regulations
Summary of paid benefits
Find out everything you need to know about paid membership
A wide variety of eLearning modules have been developed to meet the needs of members. Modules range from Verification of chemotherapy prescriptions to individual tumour groups. Once completed a certificate can be printed and is held in your online account. Each module has been peer reviewed and endorsed by the Education and Training subcommittee. An excellent resource to help you maintain your CPD.
The main BOPA discussion forum is an active place to join your peers to discuss oncology issues, learn about hot topics or ask a peer for advice. This hub makes it so easy to find like minded oncology pharmacy members from different geographical and interest areas. In addition to the main Forum, there are specialised forums for NMPs, Paediatrics and Technical Services.
BOPA’s Resource library contains a wealth of information to support your practice. The entire Resource library can be accessed by paid BOPA members. BOPA endorsed documents within the library have been peer reviewed, providing members with confidence to use these excellent resources. Members can also upload their own documents to share with other members. There are FAQs on common forum topics and a page dedicated to useful website links.
The annual BOPA symposium is the only pharmacy conference held in the UK dedicated to oncology. It is the ideal environment to network with colleagues from round the country, update your knowledge or even present your work to a supportive group. You can find more information in the link in the menu.
Coverage of previous symposia can be found in the members only section here: https://www.bopa.org.uk/symposium/
With joining BOPA you have the ability to manage your own account with access to eLearning certificates once modules have been successfully completed. With Group or corporate membership you also have the ability to manage your team account on line.
In becoming a corporate member of BOPA there are a multitude of advantages for supporting the main oncology pharmacy group in the UK. This includes reduced exhibition and registration rates at the BOPA Symposium, the opportunity to sponsor specific events throughout the year, the opportunity to meet the executive committee and the ability to email out to members up to three times a year. In addition, you also have a link to the website page of your choice from our public facing section of our website complete with your logo. Click here.