Welcome to the BOPA Membership Page
We have some essential information to give you and questions we must ask before we can process onto the next step. It won’t take long!
“BOPA”, the British Oncology Pharmacy Association, collect and process your personal information to administer your annual BOPA membership. You will receive a reminder email for renewal of your membership before your membership expires.
The registration is managed by the BOPA website which is hosted by Rouge Media.
- We keep to a minimum the information we hold about you
- We use a limited amount of Cookies to help us manage your membership
- We delete your data when it is no longer needed for these things
- We do not give your information to third parties we have not informed you of
- You have lots of privacy rights
- We take security seriously
- We do not record calls
- We are happy to chat to you about how we process and protect your data
- Rouge Media
Terms and Conditions
- Please click here for the Membership Terms and Conditions
- Please click here for the Website Terms and Conditions
- Please click here for the Corporate Terms and Conditions
You are registering for an annual subscription to BOPA as a corporate member for £800 for the year. This includes 10 user accounts for the BOPA website. If you wish to pay by invoice then please tick this button and an invoice will be emailed to you within 72 hours. Please note you will not have access to the website until the invoice has been paid and cleared.
* Denotes required field