Oncology Professional Care 2021
The UK’s brand-new dynamic virtual event for the oncology community, Oncology Professional Care, will take place on 9–10 June 2021 between 12pm and 5:30pm.
Covid-19 has had a devastating impact on cancer outcomes and it is mission critical to get services back on track, to make sure everyone receives the diagnosis, treatment and care they desperately need.
FREE for healthcare professionals, the two-day CPD certified educational programme will feature sessions led by all the key NHS arm’s length bodies and major cancer charities including Macmillan Cancer Care and Cancer Research UK. We are delighted to also be joined by:
– Geoff Bellingan, Professor, Medical Director for Surgery and Cancer Board – Acute provider, Think Tank, Cancer Charities
– Anthony Cunliffe, Joint National Lead Macmillan GP Adviser and Joint Clinical Chair – Macmillan Cancer Support
– Nisha Shaunak, Lead Pharmacist for Oncology Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust – Specialised Cancer Commissioning Pharmacist, NHS England (London region)
– Yen-Ching Chang, Consultant in Clinical Oncology – University College London NHS FT
Just some of the session highlights include:
– Recovering from Covid-19: Getting the NHS Long Term Plan back on track
– Exploring the impact of new health legislation on cancer care
– Rolling out Rapid Diagnostic Centres: Assessing progress so far
– How has Covid-19 impacted and altered our priorities for cancer diagnosis and treatment in the UK?
– Harnessing genomics to drive a step-change in personalised medicine
– Responding to a pandemic: What have we learned in the past 12 months to inform our future thinking?
Register online here: https://www.oncologyprofessionalcare.co.uk/bopa