NEW Webinars/eLearning AVAILABLE – CAPhO Oncology Fundamentals Day (OFD20)
As a result of our ongoing collaboration with CAPhO we are very pleased to be able to offer our paid membership a NEW eLearning module on the BOPA website.
The OFD is an online learning experience that CAPhO offer to their members every year. The OFD sessions are suitable for oncology pharmacists and technicians from new to oncology to those needing an update on specific topics. CAPhO’s Oncology Fundamentals Day occurred online in September 2020 and each online session is presented by oncology pharmacists and technicians who are experts in their field. The 2020 program can be seen below.
OFD 2020 Program:
- Hodgkin Lymphoma (Presented by Kyla Bailey)
- Multiple Myeloma (Presented by Tina Crosbie)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Presented by Glenn Myers)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors (Presented by Stephanie Lovering)
- Introduction to Reviewing Oncology Specific Literature (Presented by Carlo DeAngelis)
- Thrombosis in the Setting of Cancer – A Pharmacy perspective (Presented by Tom McFarlane)
- Cancer Care in the Community: Tips & Tricks for Frontline Pharmacists (Presented by Jason Wentzell)
All the recorded sessions of the OFD 2020 program can be accessed on the BOPA website in our eLearning section or by following this link: Oncology Fundamental Days 2020