BOPA-PRUK Research Award
The BOPA-PRUK Research Award is a great opportunity for UK-based pharmacy professionals to take their first steps into pharmacy research.
Pharmacy Research UK (PRUK) and the British Oncology Pharmacy Association (BOPA) are working together to allow pharmacy professionals in oncology and haematology pharmacy to undertake research.
This year, the BOPA-PRUK grants will increase in value, up to £10,000 and may be used to support an independent research project or research component of a higher degree.
The Research Award will support projects in translational and health service related to oncology and haematology pharmacy with a focus on patient benefit and provide a platform for novice researchers to engage in research.
Both pharmacists and pharmacy technicians are eligible to apply for funds for projects in translational and health service research related to oncology and haematology pharmacy.
To be considered for funding the project must:
- Have a lead applicant who is a current BOPA member
- Be aligned with Pharmacy Research UK and BOPA organisational objectives
- Have a clear research question or hypothesis
- Have a robust methodology
- Have clear, defined and measurable outcomes
- Be completed within 12 months (unless under exceptional circumstances)
- Be conducted in the UK
- Request no more than £10,000
To apply for this award please download the BOPA-PRUK Research Award guidance and application form. Please ensure you refer to the guidance document before submitting your application.