Upcoming E&T Webinar: Collaboration Series – CAPhO Conference 2023 Highlights
Wednesday 22nd November 2023 at 19:00 – 20:00 GMT – Click HERE to register
The BOPA Education and Training Subcommittee would like to invite you to the next series of three-part collaboration with Canadian Association of Pharmacy in Oncology (CAPhO) and Clinical Oncology Society of Australia – Clinical Pharmacists Group (COSA CPG) on the highlights of CAPhO’s 2023 Conference.
The webinar is hosted by CAPhO and co-chaired by representatives from COSA and BOPA:
- Nikki Blosser, Chair of CAPhO Pharmacist Advanced Education Committee
- Marissa Ryan, Co-Chair of the COSA Cancer Pharmacists Group
- Netty Cracknell, BOPA Fellows and President Elect of the International Society of Oncology Pharmacy Practitioners (ISOPP)
The webinar will showcase the highlights of CAPhO’s 2023 Conference a spotlight on CAPhO23’s Poster Award recipients.
The webinar will feature presentations from the following CAPhO23 Poster Award recipients:
- Christine Peragine: Systematic Review to Evaluate Impact of Melatonin Supplementation on Efficacy of Oxidizing Cytotoxic Anti-Cancer Therapy
- Mova Leung: Partnering with Local Community Pharmacies to Improve Care of Patients on Oral Anti-Cancer Drugs: Feasible or Not
- Ivan Tyono: Resource Impact of Administration of Non-Publicly Funded Drugs at a Tertiary Care Centre