The primary purpose of the BOPA digital subcommittee is to promote excellence in the pharmaceutical care of patients by supporting membership through digital support and increased communication streams.
The role of the group
- To support the work plan of the BOPA Executive committee
- To influence, develop and improve the digital capabilities of BOPA through the committee and its members.
- To support the BOPA subcommittees to digitally engage with the membership.
- Improve and continually challenge how BOPA makes best use of technology to support its aims.
- Ensure BOPA’s website meets the needs of the membership, executive, admins and current regulatory requirements.
- Develop and promote a digital strategy plan for BOPA. Review and update this annually.
- Remit of the digital group to include: social media, digital education, the BOPA website, phone apps.
- To produce a report for the BOPA committee each quarter on website and social media analytics, to target future promotions or developments.
- Improve the visibility of BOPA using digital technology, and thereby increasing membership from other sectors (community, primary care) and other countries.
There are several international pharmacy oncology groups working towards improving patient care and supporting pharmacists within oncology.Explore International Groups
There are several affiliated groups with BOPA. The groups and BOPA work together jointly to promote excellence in the pharmaceutical care of patients with cancer through education, communication, research or innovation.Explore our Affiliated Groups
The Executive Committee work on behalf of the BOPA members to prioritise and co-ordinate the many activities and workstreams required to achieve our goalsMeet our Executive Committee