- To create an opportunity for sharing ideas & information regarding pharmacy practice in haematology & oncology in Ireland
- To showcase the work done by haematology and oncology pharmacy teams in Ireland.
Role and Function
- To facilitate and organise study days
- To facilitate and co-ordinate project work on topics of general interest
- To ensure that the requirements and/or role of Specialist Pharmacist in Haematology/Oncology and Aseptic Services is included in national agendas and projects
Pharmacy staff with an interest in haematology or oncology.
IPHOS Executive Committee
There are 5 members of the IPHOS committee.
Olga Crehan – Chairperson
Hilary Ward – Secretary
Yanette Bueno – Diaz – Treasurer
Eoin Tabb – Committee Member
Hannah O Connor – Committee Member
For more information on IPHOS please email: [email protected].