Please REGISTER for this session via the link at the top of this page
BOPA presents a 6 part live e-learning Statistics Webinar series to help you understand and work on Statistics without Tears! We’ve got a great speaker lined up with content that will be vital in your oncology pharmacy career. The sessions will be interactive and questions will be welcomed to help you with your statistical fears. We will run these on a monthly basis and the first one is free to all and then subsequently free to paying BOPA members.
You can become a BOPA member instantly by joining on the website. We hope you join us for this educational series and keep your eyes posted on the BOPA website for details about how to join future webinars. Details for webinars 2-6 will be sent to PAID members only.
Speaker: Sian Williams is a Senior Lecturer in Health Psychology and Pharmacy Practice at the University of Brighton. She has over 20 years experience of teaching statistics to undergraduates and postgraduates in a range of health professions and with a range of experience (and levels of statistics-phobia!).
Sessions and Dates:
Each webinar will run at 6pm
1. Statistics without Tears! – Thursday 18th June 2020
2. Commonly used statistical tests: what they can and can’t show – Thursday 9th July 2020.
3. Understanding survival data – Thursday 30th July 2020
4. Critical appraisal 1: reading a results section – Dates TBC
5. Critical appraisal 2: from results to practice – Dates TBC
6. Statistical Understanding: Bringing it all together. – Dates TBC
Please note: All webinars will be recorded and will be made available on the BOPA website as a Statistics eLearning module as soon as possible after the event – https://www.bopa.org.uk/course-category/statistics-launching-soon/
Name: Statistics Webinar Series Number 2 - Commonly Used Statistical Tests: what they can and can’t show