A Clinical Pharmacy Congress Webinar in Partnership with BOPA
Speaker – Steve Williamson, Lead Cancer Pharmacist, NHS England and NHS Improvement and previous Chair of BOPA
Discussion of the interim chemotherapy treatment options funded during the crisis and the NHS England / NICE clinical guidelines.
Will provide a run-through of how the NHS in England managed the commissioning of new interim chemotherapy treatments to benefit patients during COVID-19 including
• Discussion of the rationale for why treatments were chosen
• Discussion of the clinical benefits tool that was developed to inform decision making
• Presentation of the latest uptake figures for interim treatments
• Discussion of how things will change in future
Should you have difficulties viewing the live webinar please try the following in order:
• Refresh your web page.
• Exit the webinar and re-join.
• Try a different browser.
• Try dialling in to listen with a phone – UK dial-in number: 44 1793 250421
Please register for this webinar using the link at the top of the page
Name: Managing Chemotherapy patients during COVID-19 crisis